SYMPOSIUM AND WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
Please check the following documents before moving to the online registration page.
1. Everyone needs to register for attending the symposium (Aug. 20th-22nd) and/or the workshop (Aug. 19th).
From April 30th, Tuesday to Aug. 15th, Thursday, 2013
From Aug 19th, Monday to Aug. 22nd, Thursday, 2013
2. Symposium registration fee depends on the following categories.
(1)Full symposium ticket (Aug. 20th-22nd)
This covers one symposium proceeding, access to technical sessions and refreshments during the symposium period, but not banquet.
|ISRM Members||Non members||Students|
|Before July 31, 2013||JPY 32,000||JPY 40,000||JPY 5,000|
|After August 1, 2013||JPY 40,000||JPY 50,000||JPY 5,000|
(2)One-day ticket (JPY20,000)
This covers one symposium proceeding, access to technical sessions and refreshment on the appointed one-day of either Aug. 20th, 21st or 22nd, but not banquet. This is not available for presenters.
3. Banquet ticket (JPY7,000) is required to attend the symposium banquet held in the evening of Aug. 21st, Wednesday, (Day 2) at the Westin Sendai hotel. Shall we enjoy together with Japanese foods and drinks at the banquet !
4. One-day field trips are planned to visit the areas of (1) Tsunami and (2) Landslide and Hiraizumi (see the detail in the field trips page). You can attend either one of them, since both of them will be held on the same day, Aug. 23rd, Friday. The registration fees are (1) JPY4,000 and (2) JPY5,000 for transportation. Additional expenses for such as meals and museum admission are on your own. The number of participants is limited, and the registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The registration should be done by July 31.
5. Workshop registration fee is JPY3,000.
6. Payment has to be made by a credit-card. Our website is secure for your credit-card details. The credit cards of VISA and MASTER are accepted.
7. No refund is available after you complete your payment.
8. The registration details and the receipt of payment will be sent separately to the registered email address soon after completing your registration.
9. If you need any help, please email us at email@example.com.